Things to Do On & Around Main Street
Yadkinville is a quintessential small town, populated with friendly residents, small businesses in historic buildings and a laid-back atmosphere. Do stay awhile, visit our shops, grab a bite to eat, or spend the night.
- The Third Branch Cafe – inside the Cultural Arts Center.Serving breakfast, lunch and also dinners on Friday evenings.
- Allison Oaks Winery- a wine tasting room directly across the street from the Center. Vinifera wines and unique blends; art shows and events year-round. www.allisonoaksvineyards.com
- Miss Emily’s Antiques – Next door to Allison Oaks. Collectibles, rusted tin garden sculptures, ironwork, old furniture, quilts and much more.
- Yadkin County Public Library – Full service public library with excellent collection of Yadkin County history books and historic registers.www.nwrl.org
- Branch Bakery – Homemade cakes, pies, pastries. Special orders welcome. E. Main Street.
- The Vintage Inn B&B – Grand and gracious old home, circa 1935, fully restored and updated. Perfect for a cozy get-away. Four bedrooms and private baths. www.vintageinnbedandbreakfast.com
- El Sarape Restaurant – Traditional Mexican food. Open for lunch and dinner. Jackson Street.
- Yadkinville Chamber of Commerce – Stop in to pick up maps/quilt trail guide and find out what’s happening in the area.www.yadkinchamber.org
- Allie J’s Day Spa – Hair, nails, massage, spa services. Jackson Street.
Visit here for the Chamber of Commerce calendar of events in Yadkin County.
For even more things to do in Yadkin County click here.
Places to Stay
The Vintage Inn Bed & Breakfast
705 E Main St,
Hobson’s Guest House
3724 RagApple Lassie Lane
The Belle House Bed & Breakfast
2517 Hamptonville Road
Hamptonville, NC 27020
Aquilla Creek Cottage
6136-A Aquilla Creek Rd
East Bend, North Carolina 27018
Gateway to the Wine Country
The town of Yadkinville sits in the palm of the Yadkin Valley wine country. The roads leading out of town point their fingers at 10 wineries, only 5 – 15 minutes from downtown.
Yadkin Valley Wine Tours can provide all your wine tour needs and take care of the planning for you. http://yadkinwinetours.com/
Wineries and Wine Trails in or near Yadkinville
- Shallowford Wine Trail – www.shallowfordwinetrail.com
- Brandon Hills Vineyard – www.brandonhillsvineyard.com
- Hanover Park Vineyard – 1927 Courtney Huntsville Road, Yadkinville www.hanoverparkwines.com
- Rag Apple Lassie Vineyards – 3724 Rockford Road, Boonville www.ragapplelassie.com
- Sanders Ridge – 3200 Sanders Ridge Lane, Boonville www.sandersridge.com
- Flint Hill Vineyards – 2133 Flint Hill Road, East Bend www.flinthillvineyards.com
- Vineyards of Swan Creek ~Travel north on Hwy 421 for 12 minutes; exit Windsor Road in Hamptonville and follow the signs to Laurel Gray Vineyards, Shadow Springs, Raffaldini,and Dobbins Creek Vineyards. www.swancreekvineyards.com
Wineries within 1/2 hour drive from Yadkinville
- Westbend Vineyards- Lewisville – www.westbendvineyards.com
- Misty Creek Farm & Vineyards – 710 Wyo Road, Mocksville – www.mistycreekwines.com
- Raylen Vineyards – Mocksville – www.raylenvineyards.com
- Stony Knoll Vineyards – Dobson – www.stonyknollvineyards.com
- Hutton Vineyards -Dobson – www.huttonwinery.com
- Brushy Mountain Winery – Downtown Elkin – www.brushymountainwine.com
- Elkin Creek Vineyard – Elkin – www.elkincreekvineyard.com
- Grassy Creek Vineyards – Elkin – www.grassycreekvineyard.com
- McRitchie Vineyards – Elkin – www.mcritchiewine.com (about 40 minutes.)
Farmers Markets and Organic Growers
- Shore Farms Organics, 6213 Highway 601, Yadkinville 336.413.9229 – www.shorefarmsorganics.com
- Downtown Yadkinville Farmers Market – Saturday 7 am to 11 am and Tuesdays 4:00 to 6:00 pm May to September in the Yadkinville Community Park on Hwy 601 N.
- Styers Mill Nature Park. Beautiful dense hardwood forest. Site runs alongside a large waterfall. Located 4 miles east of Yadkinville. www.shacktownnc.com
- Yadkin City Park. Outdoor pool, amphitheater, walking and biking trails, athletic fields. Located off the service road alongside the Yadkin Family YMCA. Take the Unifi exit off Hwy 421 – www.yadkincountync.gov
More Good Food
- Taste of Italy: Lunch and dinner Tuesday – Saturday. Located in Lowe’s Square shopping center at Hwy 421 exit, Yadkinville.
- Shiloh Country Store off Windsor Rd, Hamptonville. Home-cooked Amish food, deli, country store sundries. Great front porch!
- Roselli’s Restaurant, East Bend. Charming restaurant in historic hardware store. Great Italian food. Another great porch!
Arts Organizations and Event Websites
- Winston-Salem/Forsyth Arts Council – www.intothearts.org
- Foothills Arts Council – www.foothillsartscouncil.org
- Davie Arts Council – www.daviearts.org
- Iredell Arts Council – www.iredellarts.org
- Surry Arts Council – www.surryarts.org
- The Ever Wonder Network – www.exploreyadkin.com
- The Blue Ridge National Heritage Area is rich in heritage treasures, including Cherokee history, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Blue Ridge artists, exciting outdoor activities and authentic Blue Ridge music experiences.