Red Wall Gallery was created as exhibit space for our artist members. Here is the criteria to have your work exhibited on Red Wall Gallery:
1. Must be an artist member of Yadkin Arts Council.
2. May submit up to three pieces per exhibit.
3. All entries must be new to Red Wall Gallery (not exhibited previously).
4. Must submit a .jpg and description of each piece being entered. Description must include title of piece, size of piece, medium, and price. When you price your piece for Red Wall Gallery make sure to include a 20% commission which will be retained by Yadkin Arts Council upon sale of your piece. If your entry sells, you will receive a check within two weeks of the close of the exhibit.
5. All entries must be received no later than the 20th of the month prior to the exhibit.
6. Submit your entries to email@example.com.
7. You will be notified by email of acceptance. See Exhibit information on What’s Happening page for pick up and drop off requirements for each exhibit.
8. Exhibited pieces must be picked up by stated deadline or they become property of Yadkin Arts Council. We do not have space for storage of art work and as quickly as we are turning these exhibits around we need to make sure the pieces are picked up in a timely manner.
To view our current show, click HERE.