Red Wall Gallery is our second gallery space here at the Center. These exhibits tend to change monthly and are an excellent exhibit opportunity for emerging artists. Here is the criteria to follow if you wish to exhibit in this space:
1. Depending on individual sizes, exhibit must contain a minimum of 8 – 10 pieces.
2. You must submit at least three images of pieces that represent the body of work that you wish to exhibit. Each image should be high resolution(1024 pixels on longest side) and saved in a .jpg format.
3. Each image should be titled with the artist last name/descriptor/medium/size/price.
4. Also include a short bio or artist statement for consideration.
3. All entries must be new to Red Wall Gallery (not exhibited previously).
4. Submit all of the above to email@example.com.
5. Commission to Yadkin Arts Council on sales will be 20%.
6. All proposals received will be acknowledged via email.
To view our current show, click HERE.