Please note that seating is general admission for all shows and while there is not a bad seat in the house we do recommend you arrive early for optimal seating options.
*Season Passholders are given priority and will have their seats reserved for them in advance.
Our Theater is ADA accessible – please let us know if you have any special seating requests by calling 336-679-2941 prior to the day of the performance.
If you have any questions about the ticket purchasing process you can call our box office at 336.679.2941.
Box Office Hours:
(Mon-Fri) 10am-4pm & one hour before show time
- All ticket prices include shipping + tax.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets will be emailed after purchase.
- Doors open 1/2 hour before the performance.
- Season ticket holders and handicap patrons receive priority seating.
- The theater is wheelchair accessible.
- Listening assisted devices are available.
- Discounted ticket pricing available for groups of 20 or more on select shows – please call for reservations
- Groups will have a section of seats reserved for them under their group name.
We host many events throughout the year here at the Yadkin Cultural Arts Center, with the intention of enriching the lives of our citizens and those from surrounding areas, including Winston Salem, Clemmons, and all across the Triad.