Della Mae – November 4 @ 7:30pm – $30
Della Mae is a GRAMMY-nominated all-woman string band founded by lead vocalist/guitarist Celia Woodsmith and 2-time Grand National champion fiddle player Kimber Ludiker. Rounding out the lineup are guitarist Avril Smith, bassist Vickie Vaughn and mandolinist Maddie Witler.
95 in stock
– TICKET PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES AND FEES / TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE –
– SEATING IS GENERAL ADMISSION / ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST –
November 4 @ 7:30pm – Della Mae – $30
Della Mae is a GRAMMY-nominated all-woman string band founded by lead vocalist/guitarist Celia Woodsmith and 2-time Grand National champion fiddle player Kimber Ludiker. Rounding out the current touring lineup are guitarist Avril Smith, and bassist Vickie Vaughn.
Hailing from across North America, and reared in diverse musical styles, Della Mae is one of the most charismatic and engaging roots bands touring today. They have traveled to over 30 countries spreading peace and understanding through music. Their mission as a band is to showcase top female musicians, and to improve opportunities for women and girls through advocacy, mentorship, programming, and performance.
Following up 2020’s Headlight, their new album Family Reunion features founding members Celia Woodsmith, and Kimber Ludiker as well as Avril Smith, Maddie Witler and Vickie Vaughn. The recording captures the joy of the band reuniting after more than a year of virtual collaboration, Zooms and group texts.
- All ticket prices include fees + tax
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets will be emailed after purchase – it is not a requirement to print them (your name will be on a will call list at the door)
- Doors open 1/2 hour before performance.
- Seating is general admission, but season pass ticket holders and patrons with ADA needs receive priority seating.
- The theater is wheelchair accessible.
- Listening assisted devices are available.
- Discounted ticket pricing available for groups of 20 or more on select shows – please call for reservations
- Groups will have a section of seats reserved for them under their group name.
SEASON / FLEX TICKETS
Pick 10 FLEX PASS – Purchase tickets to 10 or more our 1season shows to receive 15% OFF.
****Pick 10 Flex Pass Holders will be given preferred seating
Pick 5 FLEX PASS – Purchase tickets to 5 or more of our season shows to receive 10% OFF.
THE CENTER BISTRO
- Enjoy dinner inside the center during select event.
- Reservations are required – Please call ahead for availability (336-677-6006) or email email@example.com with any questions.
- Dinner Menus vary from event to event and will be sent out prior to shows when available
- Reservations are limited and are given on a first come first serve basis
- Art Classes are held in Studio E/F on the Yadkin Cultural Arts Center Plaza unless otherwise noted
- To Register for a class, please call 336-679-2941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class minimums must be met for classes to take place
- Registration for classes are cut are generally cut off up to a week in advance in order for instructors to be prepared with supplies
About the Yadkin Arts Council
The Yadkin Cultural Arts Center is the home for our Yadkin Arts Council, and also features the 193-seat Willingham Theater, resident artist studios, the Yadkin Valley Fiber Room (a learning resource), The Center Bistro, Welborn Gallery, meeting space and classrooms, and the versatile Front Yard space.
The mission of the Yadkin Arts Council is to enrich the lives of every citizen of Yadkin County and beyond by providing opportunities for artists, no matter what their specific creative outlet is, even if it’s just consuming art!
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Monday – Friday: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
– AND –
One Hour before show time
Address: 226 E. Main Street Yadkinville, NC