Fireside Collective with special guest Blistered Hearts – (Sounds of the Mountains Series #4) – 1/26/2019 @ 7:30 PM – co-presented with Blue Ridge Music Center
Quickly blazing a name for themselves with their progressive approach to American folk music, Fireside Collective delights listeners with memorable melodies and contemporary songwriting.
Quickly blazing a name for themselves with their progressive approach to American folk music, Fireside Collective delights listeners with memorable melodies and contemporary songwriting. Formed in the mountain city of Asheville North Carolina, the band plays original songs on stringed instruments, intended for a modern audience. “Bluegrass, Newgrass, perhaps Progressive folk…” These are some descriptions mandolinist and songwriter Jesse Iaquinto chooses to identify with. “Depending on where you come from and your experience with folk music, you may think we’re very traditional, or on the other hand, consider us a progressive act. We appreciate both ends of the spectrum and may lie on a different end on any given night.” While roots music lies at the core of the Collective’s songs, a willingness to explore the boundaries and present relevant new material remains fundamental.
Additional Ticket Info.
- All ticket prices include fees + tax
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets will be emailed after purchase
- Doors open 1/2 hour before performance.
- Seating is general admission, but ticket holders and handicap patrons receive priority seating.
- The theater is wheelchair accessible.
- Listening assisted devices are available.
- Groups of 20+ people attending a show priced $20 and up will receive $4 off per ticket.
- Groups of 20+ people attending a show priced under $20 will receive $2 off per ticket.
- Group pricing is only available for select events
- Group pricing is not available for groups under 20 individuals.
- Groups will have a section of seats reserved for them under their group name.
SEASON / FLEX TICKETS
- Season tickets $200 – includes access to 10 out of 10 season shows and free admission to Bruised, But Not Broken and preferred seating.
- Flex Pass $105 – includes 5 of 10 season shows.
THE CENTER BISTRO
- Enjoy dinner inside the center.
- Reservations recommended. Call 336-679-2941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Willingham Theater
The Yadkin Cultural Arts Center is the home for our Yadkin Arts Council, and also features the 193-seat Willingham Theater, resident artist studios, the Yadkin Valley Fiber Room (a learning resource), The Center Bistro, Welborn Gallery, meeting space and classrooms, and the versatile Front Yard space.
The mission of the Yadkin Arts Council is to enrich the lives of every citizen of Yadkin County and beyond by providing opportunities for artists, no matter what their specific creative outlet is, even if it’s just consuming art!
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
– AND –
One Hour before show time
Address: 226 E. Main Street Yadkinville, NC