Greater Tuna – “Dinner and a Show” – 8/24/2019 (Saturday) @ 5:30 PM
Join us as we return to Tuna, Texas with a dinner before the show in The Center Bistro.
The Willingham Theater returns to Tuna, Texas this August with the show that started it all. Don’t miss a moment of the hilarity as Luke Miller and Zach Freeman pair up to bring the charming Texas town to life once again; this time on the Willingham stage! Guests will have the pleasure of watching as the denizens of Tuna, Texas’ third smallest town, flaunt their quirks, costumes, and personal lives across the stage, all while trying to learn a little about what makes us all tick.
The Center Bistro will have a “Dinner & A Show” option on August 24th spotlighting a menu filled with specially themed Tex-Mex favorites! Featuring Cheesy Tex-Mex Chicken Penne with a side of El Sombrero Cornbread and a Side Salad topped with Cowboy Caviar – we will finish with an order of Cinnamon-Sugar Sweet Potato Pastries!
The show will start at 7:30pm in the Willingham Theater after dinner.
*If you have special dietary restrictions please call the box office before purchasing tickets. **Gratuity has not been included in price of the ticket – please remember to “thank” your servers the night of the show!
*The Center Bistro will not be open for regular dinner service this evening.
Art by Drake Funderburk
*Seating in the bistro for this event may be done in mixed groups depending on the size of your party – please let us know if there is anyone you would prefer to sit with by emailing Erika@yadkinarts.org.
Please note that seating in the Willingham Theater is general admission for all shows and while there is not a bad seat in the house we do recommend you arrive early for optimal seating options.
If you have any questions about the ticket purchasing process you can call our box office at 336.679.2941.
Additional Ticket Info.
- All ticket prices include fees + tax
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets will be emailed after purchase
- Doors open 1/2 hour before performance.
- Seating is general admission, but season pass ticket holders and handicap patrons receive priority seating.
- The theater is wheelchair accessible.
- Listening assisted devices are available.
- Discounted ticket pricing available for groups of 20 or more on select shows – please call for reservations
- Groups will have a section of seats reserved for them under their group name.
SEASON / FLEX TICKETS
- Season tickets $200 – includes access to 10 out of 10 season shows and free admission to Bruised, But Not Broken and preferred seating.
- Flex Pass $105 – includes 5 of 10 season shows.
THE CENTER BISTRO
- Enjoy dinner inside the center.
- Reservations recommended. Call 336-679-2941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Willingham Theater
The Yadkin Cultural Arts Center is the home for our Yadkin Arts Council, and also features the 193-seat Willingham Theater, resident artist studios, the Yadkin Valley Fiber Room (a learning resource), The Center Bistro, Welborn Gallery, meeting space and classrooms, and the versatile Front Yard space.
The mission of the Yadkin Arts Council is to enrich the lives of every citizen of Yadkin County and beyond by providing opportunities for artists, no matter what their specific creative outlet is, even if it’s just consuming art!
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Monday – Friday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
– AND –
One Hour before show time
Address: 226 E. Main Street Yadkinville, NC