Yadkin Arts Council Juried Exhibition on the Plaza and in the Welborn Gallery – Opening Reception – July 9, 2020 (5-7pm)
This year we celebrate the 9th Annual Yadkin Arts Council Juried Exhibition. Please join us for the opening reception on July 9, 2020 from 5pm to 7pm.
This year we celebrate the 9th Annual Yadkin Arts Council Juried Exhibition. It is one of our favorite exhibits because of the diverse art it brings to our facility every year. This exhibition is a celebration of some of the finest creativity in North Carolina. Eligibility for entry is open to Fine Art artists in both 2D and 3D categories, that are a minimum of 18 years of age, and reside in North Carolina. $3,500 in combined prizes will be awarded to the best artists!
To enter please register HERE (link to registration and submission are processed through the CAFE “Call for Entry” website).
Prizes will be awarded on July 9, 2020. At that time the opening reception is tentatively scheduled for the evening of July 9 and will take place outside on our plaza, with small groups being given access to the gallery to view the exhibit at a safe social distance. (This is all dependent upon what our Phase Three restrictions will entail). If we are unable to have a reception on July 9, then we will plan to do a closing reception in August.
**Please note that we are optimistic that our gallery will be back open in time for this exhibit, but if for some reason we are unable to have this exhibit presented in our gallery due to the current pandemic situation and any unforeseen restrictions in the next month, we will convert this exhibit to a virtual competition and prizes will still be awarded. In that instance, pieces will be judged on an image alone and we may ask to submit a few more pictures so that we can get the full effect!**
Download the prospectus HERE
Additional Ticket Info.
- All ticket prices include fees + tax
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets will be emailed after purchase – it is not a requirement to print them (your name will be on a will call list at the door)
- Doors open 1/2 hour before performance.
- Seating is general admission, but season pass ticket holders and handicap patrons receive priority seating.
- The theater is wheelchair accessible.
- Listening assisted devices are available.
- Discounted ticket pricing available for groups of 20 or more on select shows – please call for reservations
- Groups will have a section of seats reserved for them under their group name.
SEASON / FLEX TICKETS
- Pick 10 FLEX PASS – Purchase tickets to 10 or more of our 18 season shows to receive 15% OFF.****Pick 10 Flex Pass Holders will be given preferred seating and a FREE ticket to Douglass/Dunbar****
- Pick 5 FLEX PASS – Purchase tickets to 5 or more of our season shows to receive 10% OFF.
THE CENTER BISTRO
- Enjoy dinner inside the center.
- Reservations recommended. Call 336-677-6006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Willingham Theater
The Yadkin Cultural Arts Center is the home for our Yadkin Arts Council, and also features the 193-seat Willingham Theater, resident artist studios, the Yadkin Valley Fiber Room (a learning resource), The Center Bistro, Welborn Gallery, meeting space and classrooms, and the versatile Front Yard space.
The mission of the Yadkin Arts Council is to enrich the lives of every citizen of Yadkin County and beyond by providing opportunities for artists, no matter what their specific creative outlet is, even if it’s just consuming art!
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Monday – Friday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
– AND –
One Hour before show time
Address: 226 E. Main Street Yadkinville, NC