Check out our private rental space offered here at the Yadkin Cultural Arts Center. Sometimes you want a little privacy for your event, but there’s no need to skimp on atmosphere.
The beautiful Front Yadkin ARts District (YARD) space provides a comfortable, laid back environment while allowing guests plenty of space to socialize and celebrate. The versatility of the room makes it the perfect location for a bridal shower, baby shower, work or organizational meeting, or even a dinner party!
Are you an artist looking for a space to create in? Well look no further, the Yadkin Cultural Arts Center’s “The Art Place” is a working art studio/classroom. It is a perfect place for any artist who may need a change of scenery and inspiration – or to meet up with your friends and enjoy a collective artistic experience!
This space is perfect for bridal showers, work meetings, conferences, or seminars. Use our space to help your business grow or to celebrate with your loved ones for life’s big milestones such as a birthday, bridal shower, anniversary, or engagement party.
No matter what you need the space for, we can provide the perfect accommodations and ambience!
This private rental space is located at 240 East Main Street, which is just on the other side of the plaza from The Center Bistro, so you can even grab a great meal or have them cater your event!
The fee is $30 per hour (with a 2 hour minimum) for all Front Yard rentals. This fee is based on up to 6 hours, after that the fee is $200 for the day (which will give you up to 12 consecutive hours). Rental fee is to be paid in full at the time of your registration. Please call or email for rates and availability.
An additional $30 security deposit is required in the form of cash or check – this can be paid in person when you come by to get the key code and sign the policies sheet. Your deposit will be returned to you after your event when the room has been left in pre-rental condition.
Any set up, decorating time, or clean up time is considered part of the rental time.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- The Front Yard can accommodate up to 60 people reception style; and up to 40 seated.
- There is no kitchen on the premises.
- Rectangle tables 6 feet long with chairs are available inside at no cost. The client is responsible for the arrangement of the tables and chairs.
- The patio directly in front of the Yard may be used, but NOT the whole plaza or café tables.
- All alcohol must be purchased through the Center Bistro. A Bartender is required when serving alcohol (to be hired through the Center Bistro 336-677-6006). No outside alcohol is allowed on the premises.
- All fees must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- Cleaning supplies are in the janitor’s closet behind the curtain, near the bathroom.
- Remove all trash from the building to the dumpster at the south end of plaza, on Elm St.
- DO NOT:
– Tape or hang anything from walls or ceilings.
– Move or cover existing artwork.
– Use candles or have any open flames in the building.
– Smoke inside the building.
– Bring pets into the building.
Interested in renting The Front Yard for your next private event? Fill out the form below and we will be in touch in order to help facilitate your next event!